The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, and together with NatWest and Ulster Bank, provides branch banking facilities throughout the British Isles. Royal Bank of Scotland has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales.
- Corporate Banking- Genesis-Technical Lead – SAS
- Solution Designer- Oracle e biz financials(FIRST)
- Team Lead – Apps Support (Oracle PL/SQL)-GBM-LOFT
- Deputy Team Leader – AskHR Direct
- Senior Officer Resourcing Services
- GTS-Channels-Access Online-Business Analyst